RSS Feed

Music Count Us In 2016

July 30, 2016 by kmelitsis   

We love celebrating Music Count Us In at Rangeview! In previous years, the Junior Choir, Senior Choir and Band have performed on Celebration Day as the whole of Rangeview sing the song. This year, Celebration Day will take place on Thursday 3 November at 12.30pm in the school hall. We will gather together and perform the song together along with thousands of students(primary and secondary aged) from around Australia. We get the live feed going and can see other students from Australia perform it at the same time as us!

This year, the Music Count Us In song is called ‘Let It Play’. Here is the link to the song:

2016 Program Song

For students and families that are interested about what Music Count Us In is about: This is a free initiative for all schools to take part in. It brings all schools, students, staff and wider community together to celebrate music and music education in Australia. As music is a universal language that everyone can be a part of, it’s great to see and hear other schools getting involved in such an inclusive annual event.

Have a listen to the song and write a comment at the bottom of the blog. I’d love to hear how you feel about the song – Do you like the lyrics? What instruments can you hear? What do you think the song is about? Happy listening Rangeview students! I look forward to seeing your comments.

Mrs Melitsis

65 Comments »

1. Anonymous says:

The song really makes me want to just stand up and start dancing.
    I think they chose a great beat and perfect words.
    This song really makes me feel happy and calm.
    I’m really looking forward to singing the song.

2. Freya 4B says:

That was a interesting,
    And also very catchy it is quite repetitive, but still good they had really nice instruments, the animation at the start was cool, and then it got into a nice chune.

3. Noah says:

I think the music is good but maybe the animation could be better

4. Kate 4B says:

This song is really good!It have fantastic vidieo with the song!~~

5. Erik 4B says:

I don’t like this song because it isn’t my kind of music. I also don’t like the animation because the way they move their heads looks unnatural.

6. Connor says:

The beat was awesome and relaxing

7. Alexia 4b says:

I really like the beet and the song is really catchy

8. anousha 4b says:

I like the music is great I think it took lots of work to make it

9. May says:

I love let it play! It makes me so jumpy. Especially when I’m playing it in the band! But now I’ve got it stuck my head.

10. Mihir says:

I liked the one with the lyrics I did not really like it with the animation because it was a bit weird
    From Mihir

11. Megh and Mihir says:

I liked the song very much I liked the song better then last years I hate the animation
    From Mihir and Megh

12. Megh and Mihir says:

I like this song it is relaxing it is better than last years song gold one problem I hate the animation

13. Anonymous says:

I͟͟ l͟͟i͟͟k͟͟e͟͟ i͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟ l͟͟o͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ h͟͟o͟͟w͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟y͟͟ p͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ i͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟g͟͟e͟͟t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ .

14. Anton S :-) says:

I͟͟ l͟͟i͟͟k͟͟e͟͟ h͟͟o͟͟w͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟a͟͟y͟͟ p͟͟u͟͟t͟͟ i͟͟t͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟g͟͟e͟͟t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟.
    A͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟n͟͟g͟͟.

1 2